Friday, July 2, 2010

Newly Wedded


On June 18th, 2010 Josh and I got married. I swore I wouldn't become one of those bloggers that journals as soon as they get married, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that in order for my family to know anything about what is going on, we would need a blog.
So as of right now, this is how things are going down. I am still working in the SUU Writing Center as a tutor and in the SUU Centrum as a janitor- both of which are good jobs that work with my hours as a student. Although I am not taking summer classes, I will be starting again in the Fall for my fifth, (and final) year of college to earn my Bachelor of Arts degree in Creative Writing. Most people chuckle when I tell them what my degree is in (go ahead, chuckle), but I figure as long as I have that piece of paper telling companies that I have a degree, I should be able to get some sort of a job.
Josh is very diligently searching for work right now, but unfortunately, Cedar City is not the most economically thriving place on earth; however, we keep praying something will turn up and given some time, I am sure it will. He will also be starting school in the Fall to finish his Bachelor's of Science in Architecture and plans on going on to get his Masters.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Adell!!! I'm so happy for you both!!!!!! I hope that this last year is great for you, and I know you really love spanish, deep down inside. Anyway, good luck!

    ReplyDelete